- 4 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 cups chopped celery heart and inner leaves
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Whisk together oil, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Toss with potatoes, peas, celery, onion, parsley, and chives.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.