- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 cup raisins or golden raisins, or a mixture of both
- 1/3 cup shelled roasted pistachios
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 11-ounce bags triple-washed curly spinach, thick stems removed (about 18 cups)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the raisins, pistachios, and vinegar to the pot and stir to plump the raisins, about 1 minute.
- Add as much spinach to the pot as will fit and cook, tossing and adding more spinach as there is room, until just wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Serve immediately.