- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 scallions (white and light green parts), thinly sliced
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced button mushrooms
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and egg whites.
- Heat the oil in an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add the scallions, tomato, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring, until the mushrooms are tender, 2 minutes.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook 2 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, fold the egg in half and cook 1 minute more or until set. Transfer to a plate.