- 1 vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting
- 2¼ inches black shoestring licorice
- 1 chocolate cookie or wafer, crushed (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 red chocolate-covered candies
- ¼-inch red sour candy tape, cut into 2 small triangles
- Cut the licorice into one 1¼-inch piece and two ½-inch pieces. Sprinkle the top of the cupcake with the crumbs to make the hair. Place the chocolate-covered candies on the cupcake to make the eyes. Place the short licorice pieces to make the eyebrows and the long piece to make the mouth. Place the gummy tape at the end of the mouth to make the fangs.