- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the baking sheet
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 4 ounces Feta, crumbled (1 cup)
- chopped fresh parsley, for serving
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the turkey, oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper and cook, breaking the meat up with a spoon, until browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Shape the dough into a large oval and place on an oiled baking sheet. Top with the turkey mixture, red peppers, and Feta and bake until golden, 30 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.