- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pitted olives
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 refrigerated rolled piecrusts, halved
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 small English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Heat oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the turkey, onion, garlic, and cumin and cook, breaking the meat up with a spoon, until browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in the raisins and olives; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Top the 4 piecrust halves with the turkey mixture; fold in half and seal the edges. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake until golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the greens, cucumber, and radishes with the vinegar and the remaining 3 tablespoons oil. Serve with the empanadas.