- 2 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- fresh dill, chopped, for sprinkling
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until crisp, 7 to 8 minutes. Let cool, then crumble.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the tomatoes. Sprinkle with the bacon, onion, and dill.