- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnishing
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup crumbled Feta
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Stir together the oil, tomatoes, scallions, capers, dill, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet.
- Bake in oven until the tomatoes and scallions are softened and starting to caramelize, 13 to 15 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add the Feta and season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs to the skillet. Use a wooden spoon to distribute the tomatoes evenly, if necessary. Lower the heat to 375° F and carefully return the skillet to oven.
- Cook until the frittata is just set in the middle, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve garnished with more chopped dill.