- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- ½ avocado, diced
- ½ cup diced, unpeeled English cucumber
- 1 thick slice tomato, diced
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse sea salt, such as Maldon
- Minced fresh herbs or microgreens of your choice
- With the back of a spoon, spread the yogurt in a wide, shallow bowl. Sprinkle in the avocado, cucumber, and tomato. Drizzle with the oil. Season with salt and garnish generously with the herbs or microgreens.
Excerpted from Yogurt Culture, © 2015 by Cheryl Sternman Rule. Reproduced by permission of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All rights reserved.