- 6 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup shelled roasted pistachios
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- milk, almond milk, or plain yogurt, for serving
- sliced apples, for serving
- sliced figs, for serving
- Heat oven to 350° F. Combine the oats, pistachios, maple syrup, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, vanilla, ginger, and the salt in a large bowl. Transfer to 2 rimmed baking sheets. Bake, stirring and rotating the pans once, until golden brown, 18 to 24 minutes.
- Serve the muesli with milk, almond milk, or plain yogurt, topped with sliced apple and fig.