- 1 cup wild and long-grain rice blend
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for serving
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets, halved lengthwise
- Cook the rice according to the package directions. Steam the green beans until tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until foamy, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the pecans and cook, stirring, until the butter is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the parsley, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the tilapia with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. In 2 batches, cook until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Drizzle the tilapia with the sauce and serve with the rice, green beans, and lemon wedges.