- 12 ounces chow mein noodles or spaghetti
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 14-ounce cans coconut milk
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- kosher salt
- 4 ounces sugar snap peas, cut in half
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, over medium-high heat, combine the curry paste, coconut milk, broth, ginger, and ½ teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil.
- Add the peas, mushrooms, and shrimp. Lower the heat and simmer until the shrimp are cooked through and the vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes.
- Divide the noodles and soup among individual bowls. Sprinkle with the cilantro.