Food Recipes Tex-Mex Gazpacho 3.4 (151) 7 Reviews By Kate Merker Kate Merker Kate Merker is the chief food director at Hearst Magazines. She has over two decades of experience producing food content for print and digital publications, including Real Simple. Highlights: * At Real Simple, Kate worked her way up from editorial assistant to senior food editor * Served as food and nutrition director at Woman's Day for seven years * Joined Hearst Magazines as chief food director (2017) Real Simple's Editorial Guidelines Updated on December 2, 2015 Print Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Romulo Yanes Hands On Time: 10 mins Total Time: 30 mins Yield: 4 serves Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 2 ½ pounds tomatoes, chopped 2 Kirby cucumbers (about 1/2 pound), peeled and chopped 1 red bell pepper, chopped 1 small poblano pepper, chopped ½ small red onion, chopped 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice 2 tablespoons olive oil kosher salt and black pepper ⅓ cup sour cream ¼ cup pepitas (roasted, hulled pumpkin seeds) cilantro sprigs warm flour tortillas, for serving (optional) Directions In a blender, working in batches, puree the tomatoes, cucumbers, bell and poblano peppers, and onion, transferring the pureed mixture to a bowl. Stir in the lime juice, oil, 1 ¼ teaspoons salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Refrigerate until chilled, 15 to 20 minutes. Divide the soup among bowls and top with the sour cream, pepitas, and cilantro. Serve with the tortillas (if desired). Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 221 Calories 15g Fat 19g Carbs 6g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Calories 221 % Daily Value * Total Fat 15g 19% Saturated Fat 4g 20% Cholesterol 13mg 4% Sodium 632mg 27% Total Carbohydrate 19g 7% Total Sugars 10g Protein 6g Calcium 58mg 4% Iron 2mg 11% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.