- 1 cup brown rice
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Heat broiler. Place the tilapia on a baking sheet lined with foil and broil, basting occasionally with the teriyaki sauce, until cooked through, 7 to 9 minutes. Break into pieces.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cilantro, mint, scallions, and lime juice. Serve the tilapia over the rice and top with the herb salad and crushed red pepper.