- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 English muffins, split
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 3 Kirby cucumbers, cut into spears
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Form the beef into four ½-inch-thick patties and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the burgers to the desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium. Baste with the teriyaki sauce during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Grill the English muffins until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Sandwich the burgers in the muffins. Serve with the tomatoes and cucumbers.