- 1 10-ounce package frozen peas
- 1 16-ounce container ricotta
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 16-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1 9-ounce package no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place the peas in a colander or large strainer and run under cold water until thawed; let drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, peas, and ¼ tea-spoon each salt and pepper. Spoon half the marinara into an 8-inch square baking dish. Top with 2 layers of lasagna noodles (4 sheets).
- Spread half the ricotta mixture over the noodles and top with a single layer of lasagna noodles (2 sheets). Spread the remaining ricotta mixture on the noodles. Top with 2 layers of noodles (4 sheets) and the remaining marinara.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top. Loosely cover with foil and bake until the noodles are tender, 45 to 50 minutes.