- 3 peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 3 nectarines, pitted and thinly sliced
- 3 apricots, pitted and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup sweetened coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup cherries, halved and pitted
- Honey, for serving
- Combine the peaches, nectarines, and apricots in a large bowl.
- Mix the coconut cream and orange juice in a medium bowl and pour over the fruit. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, toast the coconut flakes in a medium skillet over medium heat, tossing, until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to cool completely.
- To serve, let guests spoon the fruit and coconut cream mixture into cups and top it with the toasted coconut, cherries, and honey.