- ¼ teaspoon chili flakes
- 3 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound peeled and de-veined shrimp
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ cups sliced celery
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Rice and sliced scallions, for serving
- Heat chili flakes in canola oil. Add shrimp, salt and black pepper; cook until just opaque, 2 minutes. Remove shrimp and reserve. Add celery, snow peas, garlic cloves, and grated ginger. Cook until crisp-tender.
- Stir in the shrimp, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Cook 2 minutes more.
- Serve with rice and sliced scallions.