- 1 1/2 pounds medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 bunch arugula, thick stems removed (about 4 cups)
- 1 piece London broil (1 1/2 pounds)
- Heat oven to 425° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, oil, garlic, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast until golden brown and tender, 35 to 40 minutes. Toss with the arugula.
- Fifteen minutes before the potatoes are done, heat an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season the steak with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and brown, 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the skillet to oven (on the rack above the potatoes) and cook for 6 to 8 minutes for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with the potatoes and arugula.