- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 10-ounce box couscous
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the steak with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Cook the steak to desired doneness, 4 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest before slicing.
- Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to the package directions. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Wipe out the skillet. Cook the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, garlic, and pine nuts over medium heat, stirring, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Fold the pine nut mixture into the couscous with the spinach, Feta, lemon juice, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the steak.