- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, cut into 4 pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 5 ounces mixed greens (about 6 cups)
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the steak with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper and cook, 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, mix together the roasted red peppers, scallions, vinegar, parsley, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Serve the steak and greens topped with the red pepper relish.