- 1 pound small Yukon gold potatoes, cut in half crosswise
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package sugar snap peas
- ¾ cup torn fresh mint
- ½ cup sour cream
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1½ teaspoons black pepper, divided
- 4 small radishes, thinly sliced (about ½ cup)
- 1½ pounds trimmed hanger steak
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Boil the potatoes in salted water until fork-tender, 15 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Bring the cooking liquid back to a boil. Add the sugar snap peas and cook, 3 minutes. Drain and rinse. Cut in half and reserve.
- Stir together the mint, sour cream, lime zest, lime juice, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the salt, ½ teaspoon of the pepper, and 1 tablespoon water in a medium bowl. Toss together with the potatoes, radishes, and sugar snap peas, stirring to coat.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high. Sprinkle the remaining salt and pepper over the steak. Cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the steak registers 130° F, 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice against the grain. Serve with the potato-radish salad.