- 1 15-ounce box Pillsbury Pie Crusts
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 8 Nabisco Social Tea Biscuits
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ripe apricots
- 1 10-ounce jar apple jelly
- 1 cup blueberries or blackberries for garnish
- Heat oven to 350° F. Fit 1 piecrust into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom (save the other crust for future use).
- Place the almonds, cookies, and sugar in a blender or food processor and pulse to a fine sand; sprinkle on the bottom of the crust. Halve and pit the apricots. Arrange them, cut-side down, on top of the crumbs. Bake for 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. Put the jelly into a small saucepan and warm over medium heat until melted and bubbling, stirring constantly. Spoon over the tart.
- Set aside to cool completely. Garnish with blueberries or blackberries and serve.