- 4 ounces pancetta, cubed
- 1 9-ounce package spinach
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 teapoons Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces Comte, Emmenthaler, or Gruyere cheese, shredded
- Heat the broiler.
- Cook pancetta in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, until just wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread ½ teaspoon mustard on each slice of toast. Top each with the pancetta and spinach mixture. Scatter the shredded cheese on top.
- Transfer the toasts to a baking sheet and broil until the cheese has melted, about 2 minutes. Serve warm.