- 1 10-ounce box frozen cut or chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 12-ounce jar artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated Cheddar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- pita chips, tortilla chips, or sliced French bread
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Squeeze the spinach between paper towels to remove excess moisture. In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, and Cheddar. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Scrape the mixture into a small oven-safe baking dish. Bake until lightly golden and heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve warm with the chips or bread and the lemon wedges, if desired.