- cornmeal for the pan
- 1 pound plain or whole-wheat pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- 2 cups grated Gruyère
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- 1 sliced poblano pepper
- 8 whole pepperoncini peppers
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 2 tablespoons store-bought Italian dressing
- Heat oven to 425° F. Sprinkle a rimmed baking sheet with the cornmeal. Shape the dough into a large round and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Top with the marinara sauce, Gruyère, bell pepper, poblano pepper, and pepperoncini; season with 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Toss the greens with the dressing and serve with the pizza.