- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces Spanish chorizo (cured sausage), sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded roasted turkey or chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chorizo and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the turkey, peas, and wine to the pan and simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the scallions, tomatoes, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook for 1 minute. Add the rice and toss to combine.