- 6 ounces soba noodles
- 1 1 1/4-pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Cook the soba noodles according to the package directions.
- Season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. In batches, brown the pork, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Toss the pork with the noodles, cucumber, scallions, chili pepper, vinegar, sesame oil, and ½ teaspoon salt.