- 1 cup couscous
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 15.5-ounce can white beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Place the couscous in a large bowl. Add 1 cup very hot tap water and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes; fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, shallot, coriander, paprika, and ½ teaspoon salt and cook until the shrimp are opaque, 4 to 6 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Add the beans, vinegar, and ½ cup water to the skillet and cook until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Serve with the shrimp and couscous. Top with the parsley.