- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 14 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 chopped pears
- 1 cup whole milk
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- Whisk together the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Add the butter and blend with a pastry blender or your fingers until crumbly. Fold in the pears. Stir in the milk.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and form into 2 6-inch disks. Using a chef’s knife or a pizza cutter, cut each disk into 6 wedges.
- Bake, rotating once, until golden brown, 22 to 25 minutes.