- 4 ounces spaghetti (1/4 box)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 ounces ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 hard taco shells
- grated Cheddar, sour cream, and cilantro, for serving
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and the onion and cook until the meat is no longer pink, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and the chili powder and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Lower the heat and simmer until thick, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Toss with the spaghetti and serve in the taco shells with the Cheddar, sour cream, and cilantro, if desired.