- 3/4 pound spaghetti
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking water; drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the broccoli, bell pepper, zucchini, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper and cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, basil, and reserved cooking water to the pasta and toss to combine.