- 6 cups sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- kosher salt
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Divide the lettuce, chicken, bell pepper, and beans between two lunch containers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, lime juice, chili powder, and ¼ teaspoon salt; divide between 2 small containers.
- Serve the salad with the dressing and tortilla chips.