- 5 ounces egg noodles
- 1 ounce (2 Tbsp.) unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 medium yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoons black pepper
- 2 15-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked chicken (from 1 rotisserie chicken)
- Sour cream and chopped dill, for serving
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain and reserve.
- Meanwhile, cook the butter and smoked paprika in a large pot over medium. Add the onions, garlic, bell peppers, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 20 minutes. Add the tomatoes, broth, and chicken and simmer 5 minutes more.
- Stir in the noodles to warm and serve, garnished with sour cream and dill.