- 1/2 baguette
- 1 10-ounce package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Thinly slice half a baguette. Place the rounds on a baking sheet and broil them until they're golden brown (about 1 1/2 minutes per side).
- Process the peas in a food processor until roughly chopped. Stir in the mint, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the mixture on the rounds. Garnish the bruschetta with fresh mint leaves, if desired.