- 4 white corn tortillas
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 can can Sloppy Joe sauce (such as Hunt’s) or 1 package Sloppy Joe seasoning (such as McCormick’s, which also calls for one 6-ounce can of tomato paste and 1 1/2 cups water)
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- Heat oven to 300° F. Wrap the tortillas tightly together in foil and place in oven for 5 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, brown the meat. Add the Sloppy Joe sauce (or seasoning, tomato paste, and water, according to the label directions).
- Place each tortilla on a plate. Spoon some Sloppy Joe mixture onto each and top with Cheddar. Fold over the tortillas and serve.