Food Recipes Skirt Steak Tacos With Greek Salsa 4.0 (3) 1 Review By Justin Chapple Justin Chapple Twitter Website Justin Chapple is a chef, recipe developer, food writer, video host, and cookbook author. In addition, he is the culinary director-at-large of Food & Wine and host of their video series, Mad Genius Tips, for which he was nominated twice for a prestigious James Bead Award. He has appeared on NBC's Today, LIVE with Kelly and Ryan, Food Network's The Kitchen, Hallmark's Home & Family, and Fox's Good Day New York, among others. Real Simple's Editorial Guidelines Updated on January 22, 2016 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Kate Mathis Hands On Time: 25 mins Total Time: 30 mins Yield: 4 serves Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 pound skirt steak 1 teaspoon smoked paprika Kosher salt and black pepper 3 tablespoons olive oil ½ cup thinly sliced red onion 1 ½ tablespoons red wine vinegar 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced 1 cup grape tomatoes, chopped 8 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed Crumbled Feta, for serving Directions Season the steak with the smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over high heat. Cook the steak, turning once, until medium rare, 5 to 6 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing against the grain. Meanwhile, combine the onion and vinegar in a bowl and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the cucumber, tomatoes, ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper, and the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Top the tortillas with the steak, salsa, and Feta. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 400 Calories 20g Fat 27g Carbs 28g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Calories 400 % Daily Value * Total Fat 20g 26% Saturated Fat 5g 23% Cholesterol 70mg 23% Sodium 680mg 30% Total Carbohydrate 27g 10% Total Sugars 3g Protein 28g Calcium 18mg 1% Iron 2mg 11% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.