- 1 16-ounce jar salsa (2 cups)
- 1 15.5-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 4 large eggs
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, combine the salsa and beans and bring to a simmer.
- Make 4 wells in the bean mixture. Crack each egg into a small bowl and slide it gently into a well. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook, covered, over medium heat, 3 to 5 minutes for slightly runny yolks.
- Sprinkle with the scallions and cilantro. Divide among plates and serve with the tortillas and sour cream.