- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 ounces Feta
- Heat oven to 400° F. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, red peppers, scallions, garlic, oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture among 4 individual baking dishes, top with the Feta, and bake until the shrimp is opaque throughout, 15 to 18 minutes.