- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 14-ounce cans diced tomatoes (or whole tomatoes, seeded and chopped)
- 1 pound large shrimp (cleaned)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- lemon juice
- Heat the broiler.
- Place the oil and garlic in a large, broiler-safe skillet over medium-high heat and sauté 2 to 3 minutes or until the garlic begins to brown.
- Add the tomatoes and heat to boiling over high heat, stirring occasionally until the sauce thickens slightly. Stir in the shrimp and parsley and continue to cook just until the shrimp begin to curl. Sprinkle on the feta.
- Place the skillet under the broiler and cook until the cheese is softened and browns slightly.