- 8 ounces frozen peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 2 heads butter lettuce
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 6-ounce jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 6-ounce can pitted black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- Place the shrimp in a colander or large strainer and run under cold water until thawed. Let drain.
- Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces. Divide the lettuce, shrimp, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and olives among 4 bowls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and chili sauce until smooth. Drizzle over the salad.