- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Place papers in 24 muffin-tin cups.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and mayonnaise. Mix in the cake mix, water, and vanilla. Divide the batter among the cups. Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool.
- For the frosting, melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler; whisk in 1 cup sour cream. Frost the cupcakes immediately.