- 4 large eggs
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 ounce Monterey Jack, shredded (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the eggs, stirring, until set but still soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide the eggs among the tortillas. Dividing evenly, top with the avocado, salsa, Monterey Jack, and cilantro.