- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh okra, halved lengthwise
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- fresh cilantro, chopped, for sprinkling
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the sausage, okra, and garlic until the sausage is browned and the okra is almost tender, 9 to 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until beginning to burst, 4 to 6 minutes; sprinkle with the cilantro and season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.