- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 8 cups rice and corn cereals, mixed
- 1 cup salted roasted peanuts
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl in the microwave on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth, about 1½ minutes. Add the cereals to the bowl and fold in until completely coated.
- Spread the mixture on the lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with the peanuts and let cool completely. Break apart.
- Dust with the sugar and toss until coated. Refrigerate until set.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.