- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup hot tap water
- 2 cups dulce de leche
- 1½ cups unsalted roasted almonds
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoons flaky sea salt (such as Maldon), plus more for garnishing
- In a bowl, whisk the cocoa powder with the water until smooth.
- In a blender, combine the cocoa mixture, dulce de leche, almonds, oil, vanilla, and salt and process on high until smooth.
- Divide among 4 resealable rubber-rimmed jars.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Top with a pinch of salt just before giving.