- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and grated (3 cups)
- 1 small onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, diced (8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Heat oven to 375º F. In a deep 8- to 10-inch ovenproof skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
- Add the sweet potatoes and onion and cook, stirring, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the salmon. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove the skillet from heat.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese, tarragon, salt, and a few grinds of pepper. Add to the skillet. Stir.
- Bake the frittata in the upper third of the oven for 20 minutes or until set. Transfer to a plate. Cut into wedges.