- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 6-ounce pieces skinless salmon fillet
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup store-bought ginger vinaigrette
- Cook the soba noodles according to the package directions. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Using a fork, flake the salmon into pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss the noodles with the bell pepper, scallions, and vinaigrette. Transfer the noodles to bowls and top with the salmon.