- 1 pound new potatoes (about 12)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 6-ounce pieces boneless, skinless salmon
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 anchovies
- 1 small clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 bunch arugula
- Steam the potatoes in 1/2 inch of water until tender, 16 to 18 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Season the salmon with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Break into large chunks.
- Using the flat side of a chef's knife, mash the anchovies and garlic into a paste on a cutting board. Combine with the lemon juice and the remaining 4 tablespoons of oil in a small bowl. Season with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Stir in the dill.
- Toss the arugula and potatoes with half the dressing. Divide the salad among 4 plates and top with the salmon. Drizzle with the remaining dressing.