- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 4 pieces lavash bread
- Heat grill to medium-high. Thread the salmon onto skewers and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, cilantro, pine nuts, and lemon zest. Serve with the salmon and the lavash bread.